Wednesday 4 September 2013

SHORTCUT VIRUS REMOVAL TOOL

Shortcut Virus Infection In Thumb Drive


The “shortcut” virus infection in thumb drive is the most famous problem I had faced in my workplace. When this virus infect your thumb drive, it will hide your files and then create the shortcut icons that represent the files being hide. Look the picture below to ease your understanding about what I am talking about 


“My data folders are changed to Folder shortcuts”
“All files and folders on my flash/Pen drive are changed to shortcuts”
“I have lost all my data on Pen/Jet drive due to virus, how to recover that?”


Solution

1. Scan your Flash Drive with updated Anti viruses.
2. Download Short cut virus Removal Tool.
3. Paste into Thumb/Flash Drive.
4. Open Shortcut Virus Removal Tool from your USB Flash drive.


Alternate Link 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This information provided by NFPE karimnagar. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

KARIMNAGAR, TELANGANA, India
Working as a Postal Assistant from March 28, 2011 Karimnagar Head Post Office and worked as Divisional treasurer for NFPE Union from February 03, 2013 to April 19, 2015.